« Home | Sorry » | ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!! » | The Wrong Path » | School » | Tagged by no one..:( » | Pretty! » | DONT DO IT » | Wimbledon Trip » | 'I' » | Hey »

Bonjour Paris

On Sunday 27th August we had plans for a trip to Paris, France. First, we had to get up at 6am in the morning. We had a quick breakfast and got on the Underground Tube using the Central line towards Tottenham Court Road. We had it planned all along to use the Northern line from there to get to Waterloo Station, but we were delayed because the Northern line had some problems. We had to wait…but not long after, there was another train that would take us to Waterloo Station. When we got there, we checked in and waited for the train to arrive. When the train arrived, we looked for our seats and we were upset to find that the seats were not facing each other. (Quite hard to explain it) I slept like a baby throughout the journey. (haha)
Our train was directing towards a place called Lille Europe, which is in Belgium. We changed onto a different train that was going to Marne La Vallee- Chessy, which is in Paris. To our delight, our seats were facing each other. (Still, quite hard to explain.) Since everyone had their rest, we had a snack (which was considered lunch) and played Ludo, the dice game where you have to get home...blahblah...and my dad won! I came second, because Spicy helped me. I’m not kidding!! He rolled the dice, (I put the dice on his hand and I shook his hand and dropped the dice) and mostly always gets a 6! How cool!
When we arrived at the train station, I was like ‘waahhhhhhh’ because I have always wanted to come to Paris! Even cooler, outside the train station, was the Disney Village! (*wink wink* the main point of the trip was to come to Disneyland!) The Walt Disney Studios was beside the village and also, the actual Disneyland Park! (spelled ‘Parc Disneyland’ in French)
But we didn’t get a chance to look at the village, studios and park at that time because we were going to our hotel, MyTravels Explorers Hotel. Its theme was on exploring... (doh doh!)

It was about 4pm at that time, so we went out shopping. We used the RER to get to Val d’Europe, where there was a mall and a shopping village called La Vallee. The mall was closed, so we went to the village. (not the same as Marne La Vallee!) It was a boring shopping place because it was all clothes clothes shoes shoes…no toys or other stuff…I like looking for clothes, but I don’t buy any at this time because I’m growing…(enough crap)
We went to eat at McDonalds when I said I was hungry... (haha) you wanna know what I ate? Yay...you do...okay, I had a large cup Lipton Ice Tea and a few sips of Coke and Sprite…and 4 nuggets, a large fries and that is all. Not much right?
After that, we had an hours’ rest and went swimming. There was a large dragon slide and a medium-sized yellow slide. It was so cool on the dragon slide!
We had to go to sleep after we had a quick shower (it was about 9pm) because there was nothing better to do.
DISNEYLAND HERE WE COME!!!!! That day we were going to Disneyland so I snapped out of my sleepy trance and went to breakfast. The food was quite ‘bleh’ because it was all bread bread bread! I just ate a few things and the highlight was my apple juice. I love apple juice!
It was so exciting when we got to Disneyland Park! But the rain was taking the excitement away!!!! It was kinda drizzling but it was still making us feel down.
We went on a boat ride first at Frontierland, which was quite boring...sad sad…Here are the rides we went on.
Frontierland
Phantom Manor
Fun: 7 out of 10 Intensity/ Frightening: 3 out of 10
Adventureland
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril
Fun: 8 out of 10
Intensity/ Frightening: 10 out of 10

Pirates of the Carribean
Fun: 9 out of 10
Intensity/ Frightening: 5 out of 10
Fantasyland
Le Carousel de Lancelot
Fun: 4 out of 10
Intensity/ Frightening: 0 out of 10

Blanche Neige et les sept Nains
Fun: 6 out of 10
Intensity/ Frightening: 1 out of 10

Les Voyages de Pinocchio
Fun: 6 out of 10
Intensity/ Frightening: 0 out of 10

Peter Pan’s Flight
Fun: 7 out of 10
Intensity/ Frightening: 2 out of 10

Alice’s curious Labyrinth
Fun: 1 out of 10
Intensity/ Frightening: 0 out of 10

Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Fun: 8 out of 10
Intensity/ Frightening: 4 out of 10

Mad Hatter’s Tea Cups
Fun: 9 out of 10
Intensity/ Frightening: 3 out of 10

Discoveryland
Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
Fun: 10 out of 10
Intensity/ Frightening: 0 out of 10

Star Tours
Fun: 9 out of 10
Intensity/ Frightening: 4 out of 10

Honey, I shrunk the audience
Fun: 8 out of 10
Intensity/ Frightening: 8 out of 10

Autopia
Fun: 10 out of 10
Intensity/ Frightening: 1 out of 10

Orbitron
Fun: 8 out of 10
Intensity/ Frightening: 5 out of 10

That’s all! My favourite ride was Autopia but I only got on it once because the line was really really long. But Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast was really fun too, and the first time we rode it the line was so long we nearly lined up for 45 minutes. On Wednesday when we went again to Disneyland, we got on the ride twice, once through line (which was short because the park just opened) and the other time through FastPass.
The day was really fun!!!!!!
On Tuesday, we went to see the Paris sightseeing places like NotreDame.
Musee De Louvre,
Eiffel Tower,
Arc de Triomphe,
I preferred Disneyland. Haha..
Wednesday, we took lots of pictures with the characters and stuff.
On our last day, I was really sad, because we had to leave! I went to the jungle gym early in the morning before breakfast. After that, my parents checked out and I went to the mall in Val d’Europe again. But we went to an awesome toy shop in which I found YAMI!!
The mall was cool and I took a couple of pics with my dad.
Well, that’s all that went on in our trip! We have school next week! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CYU SOON!

sorry no pics yet becos the blogger wont let me..i'll do it when i can!

snow white why intensity is 1 out of 10? more like 0.. peter pan deserves 2 because so high up i feel like falling haha

You're so blessed! I haven't even stepped foot on any country outside Malaysia other than Sg, Bru, NZ and China. What more to say Disneylands... I so so so much hope that Lynthia gets to go Japan's Disneyland.. but lo and behold, you guys heard bout the rumours that Johore is going to have its Disneyland? Sounds crappy but who knows?

Post a Comment

Neo, neo!

    Please help me to earn neopoints by clicking below to sign up for neopets! It'll only take a few minutes..Please do it because you don't have to play it if you don't want to. Just create it and leave it but make sure you use the form below!
    Pannasmontata clock

Links