« Home | Tagged by no one..:( » | Pretty! » | DONT DO IT » | Wimbledon Trip » | 'I' » | Hey » | LaZy Me » | Holland trip » | Exams » | stupid computer »

School

Hey! School's over! But let's rewind back to what happened over the school days.

Sports Day was cancelled as rain kept pouring down. The school couldn't postpone the day either as Trailfinders Sports Club was full on its field. So no sports day for 2005/2006. Anyway, the next big event was Outings Day. Not really that big. It was fun! Our outing was going start at 11.00am so we had 2 hours of GAMES! Well, i mean board games! I tried out all of them but ended up doing this Bart Simpson puzzle. I enjoyed the puzzle but i hate the Simpsons. (sorry Shauna & koko)

After that day was Tuesday. We had half-day, so all of us went home at noon. We practised what was going to happen for the following night which was our Prize Giving evening. At 6.10pm, it started. (the letter said it will start promptly at 6.00pm. Hah! As if!)

I got a prize and when we were outside, Sherp took a picture. It was a Maths prize for te KS2.

My trophy down below.

I was so shocked when they said we had to give it back before end of term so i spent some time with my trophy and took a few pictures. The cup says 'Junior gym Cup'!!! But at the bottom it was labelled KS2 Maths. i highlighted it with paint to help u see! :)


With the 'junior Gym Cup' maybe u can't see it...


The 'KS2 Maths' label...


Everything i got...

Well, that's all. I could of got more but they had to be fair! Yesterday I got my report! If you want to see my results, tell me on my comment box and I'll publish them.

CYA ON MY NEXT POST!!!!!!

Okay, I want. I'm sure it's very very good.. :)

ok.. post up ur resuolts.. i wannna see

aha... nice first photo? i took it :P

that was irrelevant soz

oh ok i'll do it soon, maybe tomorrow..

Post a Comment

Neo, neo!

    Please help me to earn neopoints by clicking below to sign up for neopets! It'll only take a few minutes..Please do it because you don't have to play it if you don't want to. Just create it and leave it but make sure you use the form below!
    Pannasmontata clock

Links