« Home | Pretty! » | DONT DO IT » | Wimbledon Trip » | 'I' » | Hey » | LaZy Me » | Holland trip » | Exams » | stupid computer » | Grand Reopening! »

Tagged by no one..:(

You actually have to be tagged for this but i didn't because no one did. But LX jiejie said i could tag myself la! And its a male i'll be talking about.(I AM A GIRL)

- The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
- Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
- Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
- If you are tagged the second time. There is NO need to do this again.
- Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

1.Preferably to be a Malaysian. But only prefer, not must!

2.LOVES ME! MUAH!

3.Handsome, nice, kind and fun...can take me to places but not to spoil me...

4.Is a Christian.

5.Have a bond between my family and him. Me also with his family.

6.Is loyal, understanding, trustworthy.

7.alchohol and smoking free

8. last but not least, loves animals especially dogs!

Cool! You're only 12 but thinking about the future one! Hehhee! Never too early, I suppose?

Oh yeah, reading your post made me realise I left out one point. I want the guy to be tech savvy. He must know all those pc stuffs, internet settings, html, xml whatever.. hahah!

haha... u already got a guy in mind? this is to lynnxjiejie :P

Post a Comment

Neo, neo!

    Please help me to earn neopoints by clicking below to sign up for neopets! It'll only take a few minutes..Please do it because you don't have to play it if you don't want to. Just create it and leave it but make sure you use the form below!
    Pannasmontata clock

Links