'I'
I AM weird.
I JUST NOW ate lunch.
I SAID I miss you to Kimberly.
I WANT a lot of things.
I WISH for safety and health.
I HATE people who copy me.
I MISS my friends and relatives.
I FEAR things that I will not list down.
I HEAR ‘Incomplete’ the song form BSB.
I WONDER if I will ever return to New Zealand.
I REGRET deleting my blog.
I AM NOT a good artist.
I SING my favourite songs.
I CRY when things are unfair.
I AM NOT ALWAYS generous.
I MADE my head hurt.
I WRITE I have to.
I CONFUSE people when I talk very fast.
I NEED love and care.
I SHOULD be blogging often.
I START to listen to more music.
I FINISHed my lunch.
I TAG you! Well, Kim, Alice, Mel, Maddy, Caitlin, Shauna, Inderpreet and anyone who is reading!
I JUST NOW ate lunch.
I SAID I miss you to Kimberly.
I WANT a lot of things.
I WISH for safety and health.
I HATE people who copy me.
I MISS my friends and relatives.
I FEAR things that I will not list down.
I HEAR ‘Incomplete’ the song form BSB.
I WONDER if I will ever return to New Zealand.
I REGRET deleting my blog.
I AM NOT a good artist.
I SING my favourite songs.
I CRY when things are unfair.
I AM NOT ALWAYS generous.
I MADE my head hurt.
I WRITE I have to.
I CONFUSE people when I talk very fast.
I NEED love and care.
I SHOULD be blogging often.
I START to listen to more music.
I FINISHed my lunch.
I TAG you! Well, Kim, Alice, Mel, Maddy, Caitlin, Shauna, Inderpreet and anyone who is reading!

u have love and care la
Posted by
Sherp |
1:44 pm
heehhe
Posted by
veep |
1:45 pm
Hahahah I hate people copy me, too! xDD
Posted by
Lynn |
1:21 am
nice one lynna
Posted by
veep |
11:52 am