Holland trip
We just came back on Friday from our holidays in Holland. It was so fun! We stayed at a hotel called Golden Tulip Bel Air Hotel in The Hague/Den Haag. The hotel wasn't that nice though..it didn't have much facilities but i liked the swimming pool though...I beat Sherlene in swimming! She swam 2 lengths of freestyle and i swam 2 lengths of backstroke because she was good at freestyle and i was good at backstroke!!It was a race...hehe..Our room was 118.(useless info)
We went to this really mini place called Madurodam. I have pictures but i can't show you because Blogger can't process it now...its very small. We went to my dad's friend's house for dinner and i made three new friends..well four if you count the little cute baby boy who was just 3 months old. My friends names were Nadia( 2 years old), Sofia(not sure how to spell it but she is 7 years old and Sabreenna(that is how u spell it, she is 9 years old.) We played pool, gymnastics(well, she was the expert) and congkak. We started chess but then i had to go home. We also went to Amsterdam the next day and we walked very far!!!I still had a little bit of strength left to swim at the end of the day though..hehe..We started off by going for a canal ride, and then we walked around the malls...For yummy lollies!!!!hhee..i love lollies...
So i'm going to show u pics next time, k!
I'm watching Fruits Basket rite now(again)!
oh, wish me luck for EXAMS!!!!!
CYA ON MY NEXT POST!!!!!!!!!!!
We went to this really mini place called Madurodam. I have pictures but i can't show you because Blogger can't process it now...its very small. We went to my dad's friend's house for dinner and i made three new friends..well four if you count the little cute baby boy who was just 3 months old. My friends names were Nadia( 2 years old), Sofia(not sure how to spell it but she is 7 years old and Sabreenna(that is how u spell it, she is 9 years old.) We played pool, gymnastics(well, she was the expert) and congkak. We started chess but then i had to go home. We also went to Amsterdam the next day and we walked very far!!!I still had a little bit of strength left to swim at the end of the day though..hehe..We started off by going for a canal ride, and then we walked around the malls...For yummy lollies!!!!hhee..i love lollies...
So i'm going to show u pics next time, k!
I'm watching Fruits Basket rite now(again)!
oh, wish me luck for EXAMS!!!!!
CYA ON MY NEXT POST!!!!!!!!!!!

u lollies obsessor!!!
Posted by
Sherp |
10:12 pm
Nice Holly trip (Holly=Hollandish.. whatever.. haha)!
You've added yet another country into the list of countries you've visited. So interesting! I guess you can't even use your fingers to count how many countries you've visited eh? :p
Posted by
LX |
11:06 am