« Home | 'I' » | Hey » | LaZy Me » | Holland trip » | Exams » | stupid computer » | Grand Reopening! »

Wimbledon Trip

Hey! On Tuesday my class of nine people + my teacher went on a school trip to the Wimbledon tennis championships! It was so exciting! We first used the district line on the tube to get to Earl’s Court and then get off there to use the district line going to the opposite direction towards Southfields where we would get off and take a shuttle bus towards the area of the championships.

When we arrived, we gave our tickets in and then walked to where the players were practising. I took some pictures!


The tennis players practising.

After that, we walked over to this large crowd and waited. Suddenly out came the stars! Some people got autographs but not me… sad sad :(…

We continued the stroll around the area and reached the court where we would be watching T. Henman play against R. Soderling. Henman was from England so nearly everyone was supporting him. We took our seats and I took some pictures before the game. Everyone started to get comfortable and bring out popcorn!


The grounds.


As we went through the game I took more pictures and I gradually got louder at cheering. Heeheh... Here are some pics..







After that, we took a little break and pleaded our teacher for ice cream. She said, OK for a treat and we thanked her. I got summer berries and cream ice cream and it was delicious.

We went back to the game after that and stayed on until the game finished. Henman won and everyone cheered like mad...(even me)

After that, we went back by the Tube and I laughed like crazy as Shauna and I made some jokes to tease our friend Inderpreet. It was so funny…And I won’t mention what its about as she might read my blog...hahahaaha…

I had a really fun day with all my friends and here is a class picture!



Now listening to: Since You Been Gone- Kelly Clarkson

CYA ON MY NEXT POST!!!!!!

WAH!!!! Crazy!! Lynthia and I are the ones sooo into tennis yet you're the one went to watch Wimbledon? Gosh, you know how blessed you are!! LOL

You should have gone for the Maria Sharapova's match. Got naked man! Hahah!

what do u mean got naked? i watched her match on tv tho, well not the whole thing..

haha..its lucky that we got the tickets becos our teacher got ten tickets and our class is the smallest class in the school, 9 people so adding her is 10. very lucky!

The naked man is actually a fanatic fan, I suppose. Read it from the papers. Not sure about the whole story. But apparently, the man was only in trainers and black socks. I can't imagine it myself.

Post a Comment

Neo, neo!

    Please help me to earn neopoints by clicking below to sign up for neopets! It'll only take a few minutes..Please do it because you don't have to play it if you don't want to. Just create it and leave it but make sure you use the form below!
    Pannasmontata clock

Links