Exams
Just when i thought the exams were going to be over...they weren't. Still have music: about a musician called Ludwig Van Beethoven who was born in Bonn, Germany- why am i boring u out with this music stuff? Moving on, history exam is about the Ancient Greece- quite interesting for me..i like to know about the ancient greek gods and goddesses even though i don't believe in them...Next, French! One of my favourite subjects at school, quite easy too...Figure this one out and tell me in my comments: J'habite dans une maison jumelle. HAHA!! After this..ooo..RE.(Religious Education) not sure wat's it about so NEXT! Oooo!! no more!! i think that's all..After all my Science, Maths and English are already done. YAY!! No celebrating yet though..(BIG SIGH)
Neopets is so fun!!I have currently over 400000 neopoints and i have lots of valuable possesions but do not steal them! BEWARE! Haha! you don't even know my account unless you talk to me about neopets often!muahahaha..(cough * cough*)
I'll try to blog often and the reason i deleted my bog was because i read in a mag about people taking people's pics and doing somthing to it..scary..well..now i'm listening to a variety of songs and mostly Jay..jay songs are so good!!!
I shud go now!
CYA ON MY NEXT POST!!!!!!
Neopets is so fun!!I have currently over 400000 neopoints and i have lots of valuable possesions but do not steal them! BEWARE! Haha! you don't even know my account unless you talk to me about neopets often!muahahaha..(cough * cough*)
I'll try to blog often and the reason i deleted my bog was because i read in a mag about people taking people's pics and doing somthing to it..scary..well..now i'm listening to a variety of songs and mostly Jay..jay songs are so good!!!
I shud go now!
CYA ON MY NEXT POST!!!!!!

Beethoven's not from Austria? Oh wait!! It's Mozart who is an Austrian ah? Lolz.
Posted by
LX |
4:13 pm
well he died in austria..anyone know about the french?? and i left out geography for the exams..
Posted by
veep |
11:13 am
zaaa..
i know i know.. lots of exams...^^
Posted by
Sherp |
11:29 am